ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

24 May 2012

SAHABAT



# Thanks For Being My Friends , Especially to My first Friend of the world who is my Mum and my Dad :) they are my True Friend :) they will always Beside Me when I need Someone :) secondly , my Friends since I was kindergarten until University now :) yeahh! I admit that I maybe a friend that you are not  looking but I can be the One who will be always beside you in what situation is , like I will Smile when you are smile and I will Love you when you are forget to Love yourself and I will wiping all your Tears away and will make you happy till the world end :) I also will be your Shadow if you are Alone , be your Shoulder if you want to Cry , be your Pillow if you want to Hug , be your Smile if you need to Happy But i just be Me if Anytime you need a Friend :)) I hope you will Always be my friends :) I just want to say Thanks and Sorry for Everything :) I promise you no Matter happens when you Look back I will always be There :) I hope that , our Relationship Live in the Heart because Strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation , doesn't always need togetherness , so True Friend will Never Part and hope till jannah :))

# haha ! speaking pulak :D sorry laa kalau grammar masok longkang :D saje jee , kan nak amek MUET nanti :D wkakaka ! tp pape pun , aku harap yg aku bole jadi kawan yg boleh membawa kawannya ke arah kebaikan dan sentiasa ada bila diperlukan :)) aminnn ! haha ! okay da laa , noktah :)) assalamualaikum :))